Saturday, June 01, 2013

bugs and butterflys









The kids are really into catching bugs and butterflys so when i saw these cute bug cages and butterfly net, i had to get it for them.  the kids love going in the woods behind the house.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Our kids really like those too. Such cute cages and nets! I liked seeing a few pictures of your house!

Granma Faye said...

Those bug cages are SO cute! Fun! How nice the kids have a place to be outside and enjoy the trees...and bugs. There's more place to roam and keep their imaginations busy.

Kaela said...

Cute stuff!!! Pretty sure our kids would be besties too if only we lived closer:)

Granma Faye said...

Looking at these pictures again...that last one of Gretchen running with the butterfly net is SO classic. I love the carefree feeling. I wanna be a little kid again! : )