I'm glad to see part of your house inside! It looks pretty roomy and and comfortable. Now I can better imagine you doing stuff in your kitchen. Yay for having a washer and dryer, huh Summer? And, yes, that is a darling little post office. : )
Cute, cute! So glad you found a great house for you and your fam. I'm assuming the town your living in is a pretty tiny one judging by the size of the post office:) I looooove small towns!!
2 comments:
I'm glad to see part of your house inside! It looks pretty roomy and and comfortable. Now I can better imagine you doing stuff in your kitchen. Yay for having a washer and dryer, huh Summer? And, yes, that is a darling little post office. : )
Cute, cute! So glad you found a great house for you and your fam. I'm assuming the town your living in is a pretty tiny one judging by the size of the post office:) I looooove small towns!!
Post a Comment