I saw this heart shaped log sitting out in front of someone's yard so I knocked on the door and asked if I could use it as a prop for some pictures. This sweet 92 year old lady invited me in and showed me her wedding pictures and said that she just celebrated their 70th anniversary! Her kids came down to cut wood for them and they came across this heart shaped log! I'm going to pic on of these pics and make a anniversary card to give them since they let me use their heart and yard.




4 comments:
Oh, how HOW cute! And how unusual to find that log shaped that way. Those are just darling pictures! What a sweet lady to warmly welcome you into her home and share her pictures and wonderful news. Wow, 70 years! She was a sweet young thing of 22 when she got married. Imagine.
Good job, Summer, taking these pictures with the cute poses and coloring. So precious! Makes me smile..BIG.
cute!
SUCH cute pictures of your adorable kiddos and what a neat tree stump/prop!!! How thoughtful of you to use it in a card for her too!!
Those pictures are so cute! You could easily make cards with those pictures and sell them. I think my favorite is the sepia colored one that's sort of faded on the edges. Those smiles are cute because they are real and genuine. You should put that picture up on the wall in your house.
Post a Comment