Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wellsville, NY Balloon Festival



 We went to the festival saturday night and due to bad weather the balloons couldn't lift off so I set my clock and got up at 5am sunday morning, drove an hour so i wouldn't miss the lift off at 6am. There were 26 total. I want to make this one (above) into a puzzle. I think the clouds and reflection would make it tricky but fun!

the pics below are from the night before. 










Photobucket

4 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Oooo, I love all the color. Yes, that first picture would make for a perfect puzzle. Beautiful shot. It looks SO perfect. You were devoted to get up so early and drive an hour! That huge elephant balloon is pretty cool. I bet the kids liked that. Ginger is looking older (and cute) and Oscar is looking so darling and hugable! Grab him and squeeze him quick! : )

Elizabeth C said...

That's so much fun that you guys got to go to that! Looks like you had a blast!!!

Kaela said...

Again- looove the pics!! Ever since I got into photography I have been dyeing to go to a hot air balloon launch like this. I too love all the color, love the reflection one and love that last picture of cute Oscar!

Holly said...

Those pictures look neat because of all the bright colors. Fun! I can't decide if I would enjoy a balloon ride or not. It would feel a bit different than riding in an airplane since you're just sitting in a basket.