Ooooo, those pictures turned out so good! It was worth walking round and round the park with the kids while you got the shots with your fancy camera! Gorgeous! Can we do it again? : )
Amazing!! The photographer in me is sooo curious as to where the color in these pics is coming from- some sort of artificial lighting I'm assuming? Great pictures!!!
5 comments:
Ooooo, those pictures turned out so good! It was worth walking round and round the park with the kids while you got the shots with your fancy camera! Gorgeous! Can we do it again? : )
That's neat. I didn't know that had it lit up like that at night. Makes me think of Disney Land.
What an amazing site to see.
Amazing!! The photographer in me is sooo curious as to where the color in these pics is coming from- some sort of artificial lighting I'm assuming? Great pictures!!!
Those pictures are awesome! I haven't seen pics like that before.
Post a Comment