Ahahahhahahahha! That monkey suit is scary! Is he going to wear it for Halloween? Haha, it looks funny for a big scary monkey to hold a sweet innocent little girl. hahhahah
You guys are too much fun!! His gorilla suit reminds me of a Halloween a couple years ago where a friend's husband wore his costume on Halloween and stopped cars driving by for bananas, never breaking character or giving away who he was. So funny!!!
4 comments:
That cracks me up! Glen is such a showman. I forgot to ask for a demonstration when I was there. Rats!
Ahahahhahahahha! That monkey suit is scary! Is he going to wear it for Halloween? Haha, it looks funny for a big scary monkey to hold a sweet innocent little girl. hahhahah
You guys are too much fun!! His gorilla suit reminds me of a Halloween a couple years ago where a friend's husband wore his costume on Halloween and stopped cars driving by for bananas, never breaking character or giving away who he was. So funny!!!
Too funny! I'm glad Glen is an easy guy to please. :) I just don't see Dustin reacting the same way. ha ha ha!
Post a Comment