Ahhh, cute little Jack...already 5. Wow. He looks cute in the party hat. Cool balloons! I didn't know there was such a thing as glow in the dark kind. Fun!
Yeah, Oscar's hair IS long...but it's so pretty! A little natural curl and the color! Ya hate to see it cut but the dress proves a point. Don't want an identity crisis. hahaha Such a cutie.
2 comments:
Ahhh, cute little Jack...already 5. Wow. He looks cute in the party hat. Cool balloons! I didn't know there was such a thing as glow in the dark kind. Fun!
Yeah, Oscar's hair IS long...but it's so pretty! A little natural curl and the color! Ya hate to see it cut but the dress proves a point. Don't want an identity crisis. hahaha Such a cutie.
I didn't know they had glow in the dark balloons either. You guys always do such fun things :) Happy Birthday Jack!!
Post a Comment