Busy, fun times with the whole crew together. It's fun to see them with each other. I can only imagine what it was like to be there and see them interact. Nice group picture. Love those kiddos.
Fun to see the pictures again. I look forward to when we can all get together again! The boys loved having Uncle Glen here. Oh - I got my Sephora lip gloss today and tried it on. All the boys oohed and aahd and said I looked like you with the darker color. :)
3 comments:
Busy, fun times with the whole crew together. It's fun to see them with each other. I can only imagine what it was like to be there and see them interact. Nice group picture. Love those kiddos.
SO MUCH FUN!!! Love all these pics. Thinking of you all together puts a big smile on my face :)
Fun to see the pictures again. I look forward to when we can all get together again! The boys loved having Uncle Glen here. Oh - I got my Sephora lip gloss today and tried it on. All the boys oohed and aahd and said I looked like you with the darker color. :)
Post a Comment