Hey, those glasses and bow on your drawing remind me of Mary M. and, of course, Mary Englebriet (sp?)
Try giving Wendykens smokey eyes and Holly brownish-pink lipstick. Just wanna see what that looks like (if you have time.) Missing you on our words game! You're playing with other stuff, huh? That's OK, I forgive you. : ) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, dear Summy!
I've added "makeup" with photoshop before too- so fun. You girls are all so naturally gorgeous- I wish I looked as good without makeup! Fun character too:)
3 comments:
Hey, those glasses and bow on your drawing remind me of Mary M. and, of course, Mary Englebriet (sp?)
Try giving Wendykens smokey eyes and Holly brownish-pink lipstick. Just wanna see what that looks like (if you have time.) Missing you on our words game! You're playing with other stuff, huh? That's OK, I forgive you. : )
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, dear Summy!
I've added "makeup" with photoshop before too- so fun. You girls are all so naturally gorgeous- I wish I looked as good without makeup! Fun character too:)
Your person looks like a muppet. :)
Post a Comment