Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dinosaur eggs


 This was a hit with all the kids. I got this idea from another homeschooling blog.
I stuffed a dinosaur in a water balloon and then fill with water and freeze.  so neat huh!
Then I went a step further and added food coloring to some of the "eggs" and confetti to others. (don't have pictures of those darn it.  )








Photobucket

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Well, that's clever. Kids would LOVE it! You're doing such a great job finding things for them to learn about and do. That one photo of Oscar with his goggles upside down cracks me up. All the hands-on stuff is so fun! Love seeing these, Summer. Thanks for posting.

Wendy Jean said...

how fun! I want to do that. Even though my kids are older, I think they would still like to break them open.

Kaela said...

Anything that involves destruction is a big hit in our house- I'll have to try it! Great pics!!