Tuesday, February 11, 2014

pinterest helps us know how to stay busy





 here is my attempt at a sensory bin.  before....



 and after....
 oscar had a ball leading the others in throwing all 3,000 of the orbeeze all over the room. you may be wondering what i was doing at the time.  i was in the kitchen taking notes from a friend about how to be better at homeschooling.hahahahahah
 so, i couldn't just throw the orbeez out. i thought it would be fun to see what they would look like all frozen.  each one was surrounded by its own ball of ice.  i thought it was cool.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Such a pretty post with all those colors! I like the heart. What are all those balls made of? !!!! There's LOTS of 'em! So appealing for little hands to delve into and feel. But, ugh, the job of finding them all and picking them up!

Holly said...

I want to play with those too!

Wendy Jean said...

I haven't heard of those before. I love all the colors, but what a pain to pick them all up!

Kaela said...

What a fun idea to freeze them. That clean up job does not look like a fun one- hopefully it was easier than it looks.

Ali said...

Oh my gosh I love this. Such a real post. I've been sooo excited to read your blog since Kaela told me you've been posting homeschool adventures. LOVE it! I've got the geologist kit on my amazon wishlist:)