The weather is warmer here! hurray. Our kids have been enjoying having their other cousins over to play (they live just across the street) and the other neighborhood kids.
This is Matty. Such a cute little girl. They made rice krispie treats with dino bite cereal. (I almost never use plain ol rice krispies)
Then Holly and Greg came to visit. This is Hollys hedgehog, Daisy. Funny little creature.
I'm a fan of the Smithsonian kits. So this time we got a Volcano. This was fun! I think I might have been more excited than the kids. hahaha
The first eruption just wasn't exciting enough so the guys did some surgery.
Now that's what we were hoping for! hahah Some mentos and diet pepsi did the trick.
We let it "erupt" a few more times...till the weather turned south and we all had to go inside.
we added red food coloring to the soda for special effects. :)
ps. holly is due in august and found out the gender of her baby!! we are so excited. She is having a Girl!
2 comments:
Cute hedgehog!! And fun science kit:) I got one for the kids not too long ago and it was such a big hit that I got a bunch more on a big group discount site for this summer- can't wait to use them!! I love that the "big guys" doctored this one up to be more like a volcano- too fun :D
Yeah, I love the big boy toy. How fun!
Post a Comment