Sunday, July 20, 2014

Seafoam on the beach!


 My new favorite color is Sea Foam. I still love Coral, but I am really into seafoam lately.  Im so glad I could find seafoam colored shirts for our fam pic.






 I love all the round curves of this cute little baby boy. his little round tummy and his little round hand and little round baby leggies and big round forehead.  so cute!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

Your family pictures turned out beautifully! The lighting is perfect. I want to get a multi-picture frame to hang all these pictures. You look really pretty, Sum.

Granma Faye said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! I agree with Wendy on everything. Love, love, love that seafoam color, too, Sum. It's perfect for the setting and complimentary on everyone. Beautiful!

So glad the weather cooperated allowing you all to enjoy your time together on the beach. Having the little pool at the house was nice, too. It was a memory-maker weekend.