Friday, September 21, 2007

Story Time

( THIS IS GINGER LISTENING INTENTLY TO THE STORY)
I started taking Ginger to Story Time at the library. She does pretty good. I think she likes to be around the other kids.
I like watching her to see how she interacts with the other kids. She's the smallest one there. I think she looks so cute sitting there with all the big kids.
Aunt Holly came to visit so she went with us to Story Time. She is sitting on the bench in blue.
This is Ginger trying to take the book that the little girl has.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

How nice to have your sister come visit. Hope you both had a great time.
I love that picture of Ginger listening to the story too cute!
I need to be a better mom and do story hour at the library. One of these day's I'll get it together.

:)R

Ali said...

I love that picture of her side profile listening all attentively. So mature for her age! That is so cute...I checked out Holly's blog and love it- I'm glad she started one! (Way to reel her in)!

Kaela said...

What a good mommy you are! Kaden loves books. I need to get more active in the community and see what my library offers.

Are You Serious! said...

Very cute! I wish I could get mine to sit still and listen. Emma loved it but Eliza gets crazy and runs every where, Lane will sit until Eliza jets away and Livvy sticks with me. Some day... :)

Wendy Jean said...

Ginger looks so cute sitting and listening at story time. I'm impressed she sits still for a few mintues. That picture reminds me to take my camera to the library tomorrow. We've been going to storytime for 4 years with the same librarian, Ms. Jane, reading to the boys. We're overdue for a picture with Ms. Jane!