I haven't heard of it either, but now maybe I'll rent it. I love old movies:) Way to go on 'choosing the right.'
I hope you don't mind that I've been reading your blog...But that's the same movie and same political person. I thought the test was fun to take also!
Yep, I ended up with the same movie as you, Sum. Humm....I don't know about that show, either. I've heard of it. Now I want to see it since I'm curious. ♥
I'm Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Sadham Insane. No wonder I'm so popular . . . if you don't like me, you'd better like chemical weapons!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I haven't heard of it either, but now maybe I'll rent it. I love old movies:) Way to go on 'choosing the right.'
I hope you don't mind that I've been reading your blog...But that's the same movie and same political person. I thought the test was fun to take also!
Yep, I ended up with the same movie as you, Sum. Humm....I don't know about that show, either. I've heard of it. Now I want to see it since I'm curious. ♥
I'm Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Sadham Insane. No wonder I'm so popular . . . if you don't like me, you'd better like chemical weapons!
Post a Comment