Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice anything missing? That stupid sparkling rose is finally gone and out of my blog life foreverrrrrrrr! With the help from my dad, I went into my html code and deleted a big chunk of code. I never did see the actual code for that rose in the "edit html" window. I could, however see the code when I right clicked on the rose and picked "view source". Very confusing. Anyway, I'm just glad it's gone. I'm guessing instead of having the code there, it just said "widget" instead. I was a little afraid I would be deleting the wrong widget. Anyway, I guess I don't have to start a whole new blog over after all! I think I'll sleep good tonight

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Oh, Happy day. What a pain. That's great that your dad could help you out! My dad would have said, "what's a html? And what's a widget?" He has no clue about computer's. Just that he can check his email and play a couple of games on it. :)

Kaela said...

Wow- impressive and I'm sure its a big relief for you:) I love the new Halloween background and header too!!