Oh my goodness! what a good story! I just finished reading twilight! I feel sad that it's over..but I can't wait to start Eclipse! I'll have to wait till I go up to Washington to borrow from my mom. A week seems so long to wait now! Here Rachel! Hurry and read it before you have your baby! ;) Once you start, you won't want to put it down! ;)
3 comments:
Ok I'm gonna have to call you to find out where you live so I can come steal the book from you (if you don't mind).. Now to find your number...
:) Rachel
Yay, I'm so glad you liked it. I am waiting on my neice to finish New Moon still. I can't wait! Wasn't it fun:)
Yep! I've heard it's one ya stay up all night to read. I haven't started it, yet. I'm waiting until I know I can plow through all three at once. I MIGHT let you borrow the two sequels BEFORE I read Book 1 but you have to PROMISE to bring them back at Christmas. Brother...what a mom doesn't do for her kids! ♥
Post a Comment