Monday, October 29, 2007

F.H.E.

We carved pumpkins. I made mine look like Ginger. Glen did the one with the red light in it.

This is a side profile.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ali said...

Ginger's look a like pumpkin is impressive! Did you use any of the tools that Kaela talked about on her blog? Carving is such an ArT and you and Holly seem to have it down.

Kaela said...

I never remember how much work carving pumpkins are until I get to "gutting them." It's a good thing it only comes around once a year. You guys did so great- CUTE pumpkins!

Are You Serious! said...

You guys did great. We're rather lame on ours. We let Emma draw what she wants and then Joe cuts it out. Nothing pretty and we usually only do 1! I know LAME! :)

Holly said...

How cute Summer! I like the eyelashes and cute baby look.