Monday, October 29, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Melissa to share seven random things about me.

1. I have two sisters. Wendy is the oldest, then me and then Holly.
2. I have this weird quark with my second toe. My toe always wants to curl down, so I like to stretch it daily, usually when I'm sitting down in the evening watching a show or something. I can stretch my toe all the way back till it touches the top of my foot. The only problem is that I get tired of holding my toe, so sometimes I tape it back. I know..it's weird, but that's me!
3. I graduated from the shipyard sheetmetal apprenticeship and worked as a sheetmetal mechanic for five years in the shipyard. I worked on aircraft carriers and submarines building lockers, furniture, ventilation, trim etc. During my last year while pregnant with Ginger, I made a piggy bank out of aluminum. It's now in Ginger's room.
4. I love to draw, bake, scrapbook, sew, read, blog, practice piano, swing dance, hike, bike, camp..., pretty much anything outdoors.
5. I love ice cream, chocolate and roasted marshmellows!!!
6. I was an exchange student to Belgium my senior year of high school.
7. Those that know me really well call me a dork and a goofball.

I now tag Kaela, Ali, Holly, Angela, Elizabeth, and dad..(if you are still blogging!)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Ok your toe thingy.. Kinda creeping me out a little. Talk about a flexible appendage.. :) Oh and I really love that black and white picture of you and glen on the bottom of your collage.. Great picture of both of you!

Angela said...

Wow, you are a great artist! Also, my life isn't that exciting. But I will try to think of 7 things.

Kaela said...

Those pictures must be of you mom and dad! Great pictures- beautiful parents too. Your toe cracks me up. I remember you having beautiful Barbie feet. Just goes to show you we all have our own hang-ups I guess! I'll work on the tag:)

Are You Serious! said...

So did it work? Is your toe straight now? Thanks for doing this it was really fun to read all of you stuff! :)

Summer said...

It works temporarily. I have to stretch it everyday.