Nice pictures... rainbows are sometimes hard to get good shots of. It looks like it was a beautiful day. Ahh, how I miss the Northwest. Actually its cooling off here nicely now too... finally.
Good idea to take a picture of the rainbow. There's something really special about them. Maybe because it's God's token and covenant to us that the earth will not again be destroyed by flooding. It's just always uplifting to see one. It's kind of interesting to look up "rainbow" in the scripture topical guide and see what you find. ♥
4 comments:
Nice pictures... rainbows are sometimes hard to get good shots of. It looks like it was a beautiful day. Ahh, how I miss the Northwest. Actually its cooling off here nicely now too... finally.
I LOVE Rainbows! Probably because my favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz" and my favorite song on there is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Great Shots.
Good idea to take a picture of the rainbow. There's something really special about them. Maybe because it's God's token and covenant to us that the earth will not again be destroyed by flooding. It's just always uplifting to see one. It's kind of interesting to look up "rainbow" in the scripture topical guide and see what you find. ♥
Wow, these are beautiful pictures! I love rainbows!
Post a Comment