Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thanks Again Mom!

Ginger looks so cute and cozy in this outfit that my mom sent.
ps. here's the cut on her head from getting kicked in the head! I guess it was my fault though for letting Ginger wear a barret in her hair!...afterall I spose the older and bigger kid got hurt more even though he was older and bigger and wasn't the one that got kicked in the head!!! grrr! :( (woah! is this my first rant?!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaela said...

There is nothing like another kid picking on your sweet innocent kid to unleash the "mama bear" inside huh! I try to keep level headed because kids will be kids, but I never realized how emotional it can be to see your own child get through the bumps and bruises life has to offer until I became a mom. Cute outfit!

Granma Faye said...

Oh, Summer, Ginger looks darling in lavender! Well...she'd look good in anything, I guess, but that color is really cute on her. I don't think I've seen her in it before. Thanks for posting that picture. Oh, I just want to squeeze her! ♥

Holly said...

Hahaha, Summer, you are so funny. That was funny to read while looking at that cute picture of Ginger just sitting and smiling. Remember how Wendy would take a really close-up big picture of Max's cuts or scratches. It looked like a picture you would find in a medical book. Hehehe! Maybe I should put a picture of my bruise on my blog...I always thought it was funny how little kids can show off their scratches all the time, but if I showed anybody mine, then they wouldn't care. Hhahhaa!