Friday, November 30, 2007

Bella Swan!


okay so I had to post this! I went to Stephanie Meyer's website to see when her movie was coming out. I was excited to see which actress they chose to be Bella. I was sad to not see who was going to be Edward or Jacob though. Right now I'm almost done reading Eclipse..the last book!!!??? It's soo good!!! (Kaela, have you started reading Eclipse yet??)

3 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

Oooh! She is pretty! She looks like she could be with Edward, the way I picture Edward looking. Exciting!! I can't wait!!

Rachel Berry said...

I'm going to have to check out her website again.... I can't wait to read Eclipse.. HURRY HURRY SUMMER!

:):):) RACHEL

Kaela said...

Eclipse is my favorite:) I liked these books TOO much. I don't like to get too obsessive over things, but I loved reading these and had dreams about them. Once I started, they were hard for me to put down too. Each one took me about two days. I just finished Eclipse this week. I can't wait for the next book or the movie!! I'll have to call you to see which guy you are voting to win in the end:)