Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crawling around

Ginger is sure getting around these days..and much faster.

I just thought she looked so cute here with her little toofers showing.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ali said...

She has such a beautiful-unique-cute-look to her. She's not cute JUST because she's a baby. She's a gorgeous little girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our Deli-Sub said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how fast time goes. I love to ask your parents how she is doing. They get this star struck look in their eyes. It's fun to read your blog! It looks like you are all busy and happy! I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

Granma Faye said...

Oh, that's MY cute baby granddaughter! Let the fun begin! She's going to keep you and Glen on you toes, now, Summer. ♥

Kaela said...

She gets cuter every day:) Isn't each new stage so fun and exciting. What a cute little crawler. Good luck keeping up with her, keeping her out of things, and keeping things out of her mouth!

Elizabeth C said...

She is SUCH a little doll!! She has daddy's hair, but I think that she has mommy's eyes. What a little mover and shaker. I'm excited to see her crawling! Looks like she's right on track! So much fun when they learn new things and grow.

Are You Serious! said...

So cute!