The Guys are working fast and in the freezing cold.
The least I can do for them right now is bring out hot chocolate and
the big safeway cookies.




4 comments:
Oh - Safeway cookies sound so good! Wish I could get some now! How exciting about your house!!
Each step is so exciting. I hope the weather continues to cooperate. I want to come and help if it means cookies and hot cocoa:)
Yay! Summer and Glen...you can see the house taking shape! What a nice feeling to know you'll soon be in your own NEW place. That's just too cool...and you drew it all up, Sum. Not very many people get to do that or CAN do that. I hope the weather stays dry for awhile longer but I know it's freezing the guys fingers. I'm sure they appreciate wrapping them around a cup of hot chocolate. ♥
It has been freezing. I wouldn't want to have to work in this weather. That's great that you're warming them up with hot cocoa! :)
Post a Comment