The guys made salsa while we made our tile pictures. The salsa got so strong that we all started coughing and had to open the doors and windows.
My cute grandma. She's 94.
Holly brought her snow flake beads so we could make snow flakes. We like doing crafts when we get together. We really missed my other sister Wendy. She lives in Texas and has already flown up to visit a couple times this year, so we didn't get to see her at christmas. :(





2 comments:
Cute Grandma is right! I'm glad you were able to visit home for the holidays. There is no place like it huh!
Oh, I'm so glad you got a good picture of Mom. Each year I wonder if this will be the last Christmas she'll be with us. She may not remember this but we will. It's good to have the pictures for Ginger to see someday. ♥
Post a Comment