Wednesday, January 02, 2008

zoo lights

The day we drove up, we went to zoo lights. Thanks to Holly and Greg. They had free tickets for us all. It was cold but fun to be out and walking after driving for so long. All you see of Ginger here are her two little eyes! hahaha


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Those lights are awesome. Ginger is so cute.

Angela said...

I love that Mommy/Daughter picture! So adorable!!

Kaela said...

Pretty lights! The mother daughter picture is my favorite too- looks like the beginning of a B-E-A-UU-tiful relationship:)

Wendy Jean said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks fun.

Granma Faye said...

It really was so pretty at the zoo. Many more lights than when I was last there. It was so cold but no rain! Perfect timing for us. Ginger looked so funny buried beneath her warm clothing. Just two little eyes peeking out....a cute little bug in a rug! hahaha ♥