Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First pig tails!

I can put Ginger's hair in pigtails. I don't go it very often though because I feel like I'm really pulling her hair to get them in. She is so cute though with them.

She loves to rock on her giraffe now. She can get on and off safely all by her little baby self. so cute!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

OH LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS! It's so much fun when you can start doing their hair. I love all the ribbons and stuff. But you already knew that. :)R

Ali said...

She reminds me of "Boo" off of "Monsters, Inc" :) She is a doll. How fun that you can do her hair now!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh love that little cutie!

Are You Serious! said...

She is just so dang cute! Love the piggies and her on the giraffe is so cute too, w/her little hands on her cheeks!

Granma Faye said...

Yeah! Ali's right! She does remind me of Boo! How funny. I love that thumb-sucking picture. Oh....squeeze that baby girl, hug her tight! and get her in the neck! :) ♥

Holly said...

Oh how cute! Little Gingie! I like the picture of her cute hair and sucking her thumb. =)

Kaela said...

I love that picture of her on her giraffe with her hands on her cheeks!! C-U-T-E. I hope if I have girls I can learn to do their hair. I love hair, but I have tried to do a few of my neices hair and I am HORRIBLE at it. Way to go!!

Wendy Jean said...

That is adorable! I love the pigtails. How fun! It makes her look older. She really looks like a little toddler. :)

Elizabeth C said...

It's fun when they start to get enough hair to do something with it. She looks very cute in these pictures.

Angela said...

What a cutie! I love the pig tails and thumbsucking picture! So cute!

Ethatch said...

What a cute little darlin' she is..I love the one Kaela loves on her giraffe with her hands on her cheeks "lions and tigers and bears, oh my! But with a smile. I think that's from the wizard of oz, but I could be wrong. Those blond piggies on top are so cute too. Savor every moment--they're alll over the world before you know it!
Marge