Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mexican Dinner!

So, us Chandlers liked the all Chinese dinner so much we decided to do it again but this time do all Mexican. It was fun and the food was soo gooood!
Shari made this super good chicken stuff. I forgot what it's called :(. Krisit made fried ice cream. I thought she was brave for doing that.
We made the best salsa in the world! It's sooo good. If you want the recipe, go to my sisters' blog, Holly. Her link (choco muff horse) is on the side bar of this blog.
Yum!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Yum mexican! What a great idea, Loved it the first time with the Chinese too!!! Salsa looks so good too.

Granma Faye said...

Of course, it's after 6 pm, and I'm surfing blogs--haven't had dinner, yet, and now I see THIS! Oh, it looks soooo good. I wish there was some of that stuff on my kitchen counter right now. What a tease! ♥

Ali said...

Mexican is definitely one of my favorites (the non-spicy kind) That's so great that you guys do theme nights for dinner- looks like a blast. Do you guys happen to have a really great cabbage cilantro salsa recipe?? I've looked for one for a while and tried one and didn't like it...I went to a mexican restaraunt that had the BEST cabbage cilantro salsa -any ideas?

Holly said...

I'm glad you guys liked that salsa. That dinner looks like fun. I wish we were close to family so we could do that kind of stuff too! We were supposed to get together with friends tonight, but they got sick. =( Someday we'll live closer and do more fun things like that.

Wendy Jean said...

That looks wonderful! I want to do that, too. Maybe I should get a group of friends together and we each make a part of the Mexican meal. Yum. . . makes my stomach growl!

Rick said...

Looks good - why didn't anybody invite me?

Thanks for visiting my blog. I sent a reply.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/