Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our House update

We're back to working on our house again! The guys got the skylights in, sun tubes and roof on! and ...just in time! It snowed the day after!
They also got the windows in!
Here is a close up of the windows. We got them etched. The windows in the back of the house aren't etched...just the ones on the front and street side.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

I love the etching!!! Very classy.

Granma Faye said...

That's so exciting to see everything coming together. I bet those windows look so cool in real life. I'm so anxious to see the house. What a neat thing to know the family built it! ♥

Gail said...

It all looks so great! Love the windows.

Holly said...

That's cool Summer! I like the etched windows. I've never thought of that before. How nice to have skylights and sun tubes. I like having lots of light in the house--especially when it's real sunlight instead of fluorescent or yellow lights.

Wendy Jean said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see your house. The glass etching looks nice. I didn't know you could have that done. I bet it's cool for you to see it go up because you drew the plans and you have just looked at it on paper for so long!

Kaela said...

How neat! Pretty windows. I want to hear every detail:) It's looking great!