Here is Ginger wearing her new easter/spring dress from Gramma Faye. So cute!
We had a good Easter. It was full of care packages from my mom and sisters and good food, eggs and basket hunts and a Pass Over Ceremony put on by Kristi and Troy. The ceremony was like nothing I've done before. Pretty different! It was nice to of Kristi and Troy to set the whole thing up for us so we could experience it. The only thing we didn't get to was dying eggs. I had all the stuff to do it, but we just ran outa time. oh well, next year!



3 comments:
Cute pictures! Ginger looks adorable in her little Easter dress and bunny ears. The picture with the chocolate running out of her mouth is so funny too! Did you photoshop the background out of some of them? I like it:) I am going to have to try that.
What a cute girl! She looks so much older now--standing up. She looks long (like you used to say I'm long) and not so much a baby anymore.
♥ I love that dress it's so cute! Livvy has jammies like those and they're so soft! I love them. Love the bunny ears!
Post a Comment