Lately Ginger has been occupied with her books. Her favorite one is "Good night Thumper". My mom sent it to her for Easter. As soon as Ginger wakes up, she goes and gets her book. As soon as we come home, she goes straight for her books. It's so cute. She will sit there and read her little books outloud. Sometimes she likes to walk around and read them. They keep her distracted from long periods of time.
I'm surprised at how long she is happy to just sit there looking at her books.
7 comments:
How cute that she is a little book worm & telling her own stories. Makes you wonder what she's thinking.
And I love her little voice it's so cute.
:)Rachel
How cute is her little voice? SO SO cute. I just could listen to her for hours. I've never heard it before. You can hear the inflection in her speech as she tries to imitate you! Good job on getting her to love books :)
Wow, she's sounding sooooo cute! That's the most I've heard her voice. Adorable. And like Ali said about the inflection....what a little imitator. Ooooo, squeeze that little girl and get her in the neck! ♥
I love it! She sounds just like Shanna, in fact Eric was like, hey is that Shanna when I turned it on to watch! How fun that she will sit there for so long. Shanna enjoys talking with her little people. It is really quite fun to watch!
♡ She is so stinking cute! I love her little voice!
I'm glad you posted that video. She sounds so cute! I wish I could give her a hug and kiss her little cheeks!
I agree with all of the above comments- her voice, the inflection, the fact that book entertain her for long periods of time. Soooooo cute!! Way to go Summer:)
Post a Comment