Thursday, May 08, 2008

My favorite snack lately

Popcorn with spray butter and johny seasoning salt ..yum!!!


8 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I love popcorn except for those annoying little husks! Carmel corn is my favorite... But not the chewy get stuck in your teeth kind of carmel! :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

You might be having a BOY since your craving salty things!!! I wanted Indian food, chips and popcorn- anything salty when I was pregnant with Grayson:) How fun!!!

Rachel Berry said...

Wow you are pregnant! I don't think I sprinkle good ol' johnny on my beloved popcorn.. :) Glad you found a favorite though.

:)Rachel

And your blog looks great! You did a good job!

Kaela said...

I'll have to check johnny seasoning salt out- what's it like and do you use it for anything else?

Granma Faye said...

Yeah, Kaela, you can sprinkle it over salads and meats or vegetables. It's got a good flavor. I think I'd probably feel like it's too salty for me now, though, because we've reduced the salt in our diet over the past year. I'd start out with a small regular grocery store bottle instead of the Costco size. One time I had the giant bottle and it all got hard like cement in there and I just tossed it. We didn't use it fast enough. They also have a very good seasoned garlic blend that's excellent on bread or whatever. ♥

Holly said...

We like popcorn too. We have a popcorn maker, so we just eat it plain. It was a gift and came with some seasonings, but they always just fall down to the bottom of the bowl, so we just don't put it on. I kind of like it plain now...and it's not fattening like the really buttery kind. =)

Kaela said...

Wow! Impressive new blog design!! It looks great! I want the story behind that adorable butterfly photo of Ginger- did you do it in photoshop or was it a professional photo taken that way? So cute!

Elizabeth C said...

I LOVE popcorn too. I swear, you have a cute new design with your blog every time I get on here! Very cute new header, LOVE the pic of Ginger with Angel wings!