Tuesday, May 27, 2008
What would I do without Marielu!
I love Marielu cookies! My mom used to get them when I was younger. I haven't had them for a while and eversince I got pregnant, I've been looking for them. They are perfect! They aren't too sweet and not too .....unsweet. They're like between a cookie and a cracker. I think they are perfect especially when you have morning sickness. Anyway, so I've been craving these and I haven't been able to find them anywhere!! I thought to myself, oh no. I wonder if MarieLu recieved the same fate that Postum did earlier this year.
So I searched on the internet and didn't find them, so I called my mom and told her my fear was that they took them off the market.
Well, to my pleasant surprise, my mom found them and sent them to me today!! I was so excited. It's made my day. I love MarieLu!
Thanks mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Have never had these. And how sweet of your mom to send them to you. Don't you just love Mom's!
:)
♡ I've never heard of them either! Yay that she found them for you!!! :)
Oh, yipee, Summer! I'm so glad you got them! I thought that would be a fun surprise for you :) It's always nice to get a box in the mail--especially when it's unexpected! ♥
I'll have to keep my eye out for that. How sweet of your wonderful and amazing mama!!!
I remember those. It was such a treat to unwrap the foil a little more and get a cookie! Just seeing the package gives me warm feelings and reminds me of being little and Mom giving us a treat because we did something good. =)
Post a Comment