Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged




I've been tagged with questions.




1. what was I doing 10 years ago?






I was attending Bremerton High School






2. What are 5 things on my to do list?



- practice piano



-get paint for our house
vaccuum
grate a bunch of cheese and freeze it.
and figure out what we're having for dinner.







3. 5 snacks I enjoy
















4. If I was a millionaire what would I do?



I would buy 100 acres , build a one level six bedroom house on it with a cellar for food storage. I would get some chickens and pigs and have a couple dogs to play with our dog Kiah.



Then I would do the same for my parents and sisters and then invest the rest.





5. Places I've lived: Bremerton, WA

Dinant, Belgium






and La Grande



6. Some Bad Habits



-wanting to stay up late to get more done while Ginger is sleeping and then being tired the next day.



-thinking I have plenty of time to get me and Ginger ready in the morning but then always rushing at the end.



- keeping things bottles up until I explode





7. Jobs I've had: I worked at a Buffet when I was 16.

I worked the firework stand a few years.

I worked a seasonal job during the holidays at the Music Box in the Mall. It was cool because after Christmas I got a nice decorative set for 75% off. I still love it!

I worked as a care giver for disabled and elderly people.

I worked as a busser for Tweetens restaurant during christmas holidays.

8. I tag Teija, Gail, wendy and holly (if you have time)


7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

How fun to learn more about you. You have been a busy girl!

:)Rachel

Are You Serious! said...

♡ LOVE it! :) So what was Belgium like? It looks beautiful!

Ali said...

I love all the pictures you added to this tag...that's a lot of work! I especially love the piano hands one- beautiful! Also, LOVE the new blog design!!

Kaela said...

Another great blog design- you HAVE been hard at work... with your blogger template and this post. I too love all the pictures on this tag. I think I have all of your same bad habits, especially the staying up late one:)

Melissa said...

wow! That was SOME KIND OF HIGH SCHOOL! Wow... my did not look like that. Thank you public school system :(

Jacqui B said...

Summer, How are things? Man its been soo long since we have last seen you. Alot has gone on with us. We are headed back to Bremerton for the summer. As we are currently living in Guam. Take Care!

Jacqui Braunesreither

Elizabeth C said...

It was fun to learn more about you. I like to read these kinds of things, but it's always hard to find the time to fill them out and you even illustrated with pictures. You go girl!