I finished the drapes to Gingi's room. Here's a pic so you can see them all done. :) I like the yellow, it blocks light but not too much.
While going through Gingi's older clothes, I found this. My aunt Linda made it for her. It was a baby shower gift. She is still a little too small to wear it, but I think it will fit good in about 6 months.
My little doll!





8 comments:
Those drapes are great! Good job! I agree with the yellow...and I swear, Ginger could be a porcelain doll on a shelf...her skin always looks SO perfect. She so is Summer's baby, isn't she? You always had perfect skin too. :)
That outfit is so cute on Ginger! I didn't know Aunt Linda made that for you. Ginger does look like a little doll!
The finished curtains look great, Summer. Very cute for Gingi's room. Also, I'm so excited you found that bonnet/sweatercoat outfit. Aunt Linda has asked about it and said she'd like to see Ginger in it. I told her it was probably packed away some place. That's perfect for this fall and early winter. Gingi looks as adorable as can be and don't you just love the beautiful colors? Precious. I'll tell Aunt Linda to check out your blog right away! Thanks for the posting. ♥
♡ Cute drapes! My sister had me make some curtains out of the same material for her! So cute! :)
Ginger is so sweet in that outfit!!! I swear I've seen a doll wearing something like that! Too cute! I'm so happy you guys are finally getting to move in to your place! It's been fun watching the progress on it. Congratulations! It's beautiful!
Those curtains are adorable but Ginger is even more adorable!! What a cutie!
She does look like a little doll:) Adorable curtains. The room looks so inviting with the sun peering the soft colored wall, and those cute curtains!
Those pictures of little Ginger are so cute! I just want to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her on the cheek! That outfit kind of looks like something they would have in a Jane Austin book, kind of. Maybe it's just the bonnet.
Post a Comment