Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry I have been so out of touch with everyone. Our internet with EONI was supposed to be hooked up by the 1st or 2nd of July. STUPID EONI! they were such a hassel. I called them to give them a week notice that we were moving and they said "no problem". They were going to just transfer our service. So I wait a week and call back and they then tell me that I didn't give them enough notice and that it would take them another week to get it up and that they get to charge me for internet even though they hadn't hooked it up yet. Then I call back the next week and then they claim they don't know what's going on and that they'll get back to me soon. Days go by and I get madder because I haven't heard from EONI. Glen and I finally go in to just cancel they service because they still don't know when they will get it hooked up for us. We demanded a full refund and closed our account. grrrrr!!!

So we found Byte Me internet and they got us hooked up within three days!!!!!!!!! Their internet is faster and they aren't a pain to deal with. Hopefully it will stay that way. :)

SO, now I''m going to check all your blogs and try to catch up! I've missed everyone and hearing / reading about what everyone is up to.

10 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

What a pain! We go through EONI and have never had a problem. I guess at this point it's who you know that works there... Sorry you had such a hard time with them.

Granma Faye said...

Yay! It's good to have you back. I was feeling deprived. Funny how Dad and I enjoy blog surfing so much. It's just a great way to keep in touch and to keep up with what's going on with everyone. I always love the pictures. You'll have to show us your completed rooms in the house,now. Glad you got moved and settled in. ♥

Wendy Jean said...

So glad your back!! I feel a little more connected now!

Anonymous said...

At Last! Glad you're hooked up to the net again. I missed your blog and your emails!

Ali said...

GGrrr...is right! I'm sorry that was so frustrating. Some businesses are so incompetent, it makes you wonder how they are still in business!/? Glad you're back :)

The Muries said...

I am so glad that you are back. I missed reading your blog. I hate having to deal with stupid companies. So frusterating.

Oh yeah my parents are in the Russia Novosibirsk Mission (Siberia)

Holly said...

Grrr! Stupid EONI! Did you tell them you were going to make a blog post about how stupid they were if they didn't get their act together? Haha! Blog posts can be great advertisment. Anyway, I'm glad you're back. I was really happy to see your comments on my blog again. And even though I already knew you were having a boy, it was still fun and exciting to read that too on the blog. I can't quite make out that ultrasound though. It kind of looks like those ink splat pictures where you say if it looks like an elephant or a suitcase...maybe when I'm having babies I'll get better at seeing the baby in the ultrasound picture.

Beth said...

I'm glad all is well and you're back online! Byte Me is such a funny internet name! I bet you wanted to say that to EONI!!!! Welcome back!

Kaela said...

I too, of course, am glad to have you back. I certainly expected you to be gone for awhile with moving though! Moving takes so. much. work! I am with Beth on the internet situation- Byte Me! Haha!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ EONI took forever to hook up our stuff too and then lost our order several times it was a big pain too. Glad you found something that works! AND I'M glad that you're back!!! :)