We went to my parents last week to help replace their old windows with new ones. We were lucky to have such nice DRY weather...perfect for caulking! I think Grandpa was Ginger's favorite person! She prefered going to him rather than me or Glen. Thanks to our friend Luke for helping with that huge window upstairs! Luke and I used to work sheetmetal together and he has become a friend of our family eversince.
Thanks to Kathy Sorenson ( I used to babysit for her long ago) she gave me her hiking pack to use for carrying Ginger. Her kids have outgrown it. It's in such good shape. We are so excited to have one. We've been wanting one, but never wanted to spend the money.
Ginger fit just fine in it and seemed to enjoy being up at our level. Thanks Kathy!!




5 comments:
♥ I think it's awesome that you still get down and work while you're pregnant. It drives me crazy when people thing they can't do ANYTHING just cause they're pregnant. (well unless it's dr's orders) :)
She looks absolutely THRILLED to be in that carrier- fun!
How nice that you were able to help your parents while you were there:) It's amazing the difference that new, nice, energy efficient windows can have on a home. They look nice! Also, congrats on the carrier. I inherited one from my sister-in-law that is pretty used, but they make them so durable, it works great!!
I did a close-up look at that last picture. I've said this before but--does Ginger look like Glen or what?!! It'll be really interesting to see if Jack looks more like you, Sum. Either way, cute kids! ♥
We're loving the new, clean, white frame windows. Thanks for all your help--both you and Glen! ♥
That pack looks really nice. I think Ginger likes it too! Look at how big that tree got in the background! It's just like a bush now! Heheh!
Post a Comment