The more I learn about this guy the more I fear what life will be like if he becomes president. I've heard on NPR many black people say they will vote for him because he is black, yet they know nothing about him. This is something I found on another friend's blog: http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036 It's very informational.
I haven't heard this before- wow, does he make light of the bible!! Ouch. I have always been scared of him but it just continues to grow. Speaking of NPR, (in conjunction with Holly's comment), we were listening one time when a man from the south called in and said he supports Obama because (and I quote) "cause we gonna get paid! My father was oppressed, my grand-daddy was oppressed, and now its my turn to get paid!!"
...if he becomes President, it scares me that the majority of people that voted him in think like this guy above!! Our country is in a serious state of unrest right now. It's scary for sure.
The video on Eyeblast is gone now (surprise surprise). You can see it and other info at http://www.nohussein.com/
I have a bunch of problems with John McCain. But John McCain fought Communists in Vietnam. Barack Hussein Obama IS a Communist. I want a man who hates Communism for my president.
Obama promises to lower taxes, but he already introduced a bill to end world poverty by increasing foreign aide by billions, requiring a huge tax increase on all Americans. Fortunately, heartless Republicans stopped the bill before it could get passed.
Obama has been endorsed by Fidel Castro, Moammar Qaddafi, The American Communist Party, William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn (American terrorists), Iran's Insane president, militant Palestinian Hamas, the Pirate Party (software thieves), North Korean president Kim Jong Il, Daniel Ortega, Hugo Chavez, Jodie Evans (co-founder of Code Pink and financial supporter of Islamic terrorists), and Hanoi Jane. From a pair of captured laptops, we learned that FARC Terrorists were hoping and expecting that Barack Obama would win the US elections in November because he was most aligned with the Colombian Marxist group.
6 comments:
The more I learn about this guy the more I fear what life will be like if he becomes president. I've heard on NPR many black people say they will vote for him because he is black, yet they know nothing about him. This is something I found on another friend's blog: http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036
It's very informational.
I haven't heard this before- wow, does he make light of the bible!! Ouch. I have always been scared of him but it just continues to grow. Speaking of NPR, (in conjunction with Holly's comment), we were listening one time when a man from the south called in and said he supports Obama because (and I quote) "cause we gonna get paid! My father was oppressed, my grand-daddy was oppressed, and now its my turn to get paid!!"
...if he becomes President, it scares me that the majority of people that voted him in think like this guy above!! Our country is in a serious state of unrest right now. It's scary for sure.
♥ Nope can't stand him and I really hope that he doesn't get it AT ALL!!! So scary!!!
The video on Eyeblast is gone now (surprise surprise). You can see it and other info at http://www.nohussein.com/
I have a bunch of problems with John McCain. But John McCain fought Communists in Vietnam. Barack Hussein Obama IS a Communist. I want a man who hates Communism for my president.
Obama promises to lower taxes, but he already introduced a bill to end world poverty by increasing foreign aide by billions, requiring a huge tax increase on all Americans. Fortunately, heartless Republicans stopped the bill before it could get passed.
Obama has been endorsed by Fidel Castro, Moammar Qaddafi, The American Communist Party, William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn (American terrorists), Iran's Insane president, militant Palestinian Hamas, the Pirate Party (software thieves), North Korean president Kim Jong Il, Daniel Ortega, Hugo Chavez, Jodie Evans (co-founder of Code Pink and financial supporter of Islamic terrorists), and Hanoi Jane. From a pair of captured laptops, we learned that FARC Terrorists were hoping and expecting that Barack Obama would win the US elections in November because he was most aligned with the Colombian Marxist group.
I saw a small portion of this video in an email that was sent to me. Seriously. so. scary!!!!! We live in scary, scary times:(
I definitely DO NOT support Obama!!! This election is going to be interesting!
Post a Comment