Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kate Lilly Chandler

Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law. Kate Lilly Chandler was born around 4:30am September 14th.
Kate weighs 7 pounds 5 oz. so tiny!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela said...

Summer, thanks so much for putting these pictures up!! I knew Liz wouldn't be able to for a little while, understandably, but I really wanted to see my little neice. She's a cutie, just like the rest of 'em. :)

Ali said...

What a cutie...you sure are adding the nieces to your family this year, huh? How fun. Lots of pink dresses and bows to shop for :)

Elizabeth C said...

These are great pictures! So glad that you guys got to come and visit us at the hospital. I got some pics up on my blog. Check it out! :)

Granma Faye said...

Cute baby. Oh, I want to rock-a-bye! They are just so cuddly and I can't wait to rock little Jack and Wendy's new baby girl when they arrive.

Mark and Liz look happy. Glad it all went well. ♥