Some friends planned a surprise baby shower at my house for our friend Shannon. To our surprise she had her baby 5 weeks early!! (hence why I couldn't sleep until I had my hospital bag put together) Her baby was 5 pounds. So tiny and cute! We're just happy that mom and baby are healthy.
I really like what she named him. Preston Freeman.
These are the tasty treats that Teija made. Yum! Good job Teija. :)





6 comments:
Wow, did you make those curtains? Your house looks really nice! I'm glad Shannon's baby was ok even though he came so early. He does look cute =) And the treats look pretty and good too!
Looks like you guys had a good time. I am sorry I missed it I really wish I could have been there, but something obviously came up. We need to get together sometime. I want to see your place.
FIVE? He looks so healthy...that's great. I can see why you'd be nervous...when it's close to home, its so much more real!
♥ 5 weeks early is crazy. He's so cute and how fun to have a surprise shower! :)
Looks like you had fun! I couldn't make it due to sick family members. Figured I was better at home. :)
I love baby showers! Looks like fun and he looks so adorable and wonderful and perfect!! Makes me so excited for you to have your little guy too!!!
Post a Comment