A few months ago, my friend was pregnant and had maternity pictures taken. I thought that was such a neat idea. My friend Nelli did such a good job getting our pictures. All I had to do was make lemon bars for Glen and treat him to Pizza hut afterwards. :)
If you want to know more about Nelli's photography, go to www.apicturetaken.com
Here are just a few of my favorite shots...to give any of you prego ladies out there some ideas. :)
Ali, Teija ? you should do it, Wendy (my sister) is going to do it too! :)


10 comments:
That's a cool idea. I was surprised to see the one of your tummy bare. It doesn't look real--like you are just wearing a pregnant thing. Maybe because your tummy was pretty small last time I saw you (and looks small in the first pictures), and your tummy isn't tan like the rest of your skin. That's so cute with Ginger on the last picture. I wonder what she thinks about it. It will be fun to see how she likes her baby brother. My piano teacher just had her baby, and it was so cute to see the other kids (2yr girl and 5yr boy) and how much they loved the new baby.
I LOVE those pictures, Summer! I like all of them but I especially like the first one of you and Glen and the last one of you and Ginger. You look so pretty, Summer, and Gingi is so cute looking you up at you so innocently with a smile and her hand on your tummy. (Glen looks great, too. Don't want to leave him out!) What a great thing to do--getting pictures. I don't remember anyone ever getting professional pictures back 30 years ago when I was pregnant. There's alot of good ideas, products, designs, etc. these days that didn't exist years ago. Pretty cool. ♥
Wow your tummy is getting so big! Nice pictures, too. What a beautiful family.
Those are FANTASTIC pics of your beautiful belly;) You & Glen look sooo cute- I LOVE the one of you and Ginger;) They are wonderful thankis for sharing!
Wow! I think the first one is really cute! You don't even look as pregnant in that one then the side one with you and Ginger. When I saw the first one I thought, but I just saw her and I know she was more pregnant than that.
Oh my goodness! I know Nelli! Does she know you know us? (as in Kaela and I?) :) I LOVE the pictures! Especially yours and Gingers...nothing could be more precious. I'll have to do something like this. Thanks for sharing- you are GORGEOUS.
I always wanted to get the professional belly shots but my tummy never stood out quite as pregnant looking as yours - you have such a cute prego belly!
Man that had to suck to have to bring Ginger to the ER on her birthday, it never got that bad for Alana. We did end up bringing her to the doctors on thursday - she just had a sinus infection and is now on amoxicillian. She's already getting better. - Yeah!!
Those pictures look good, Sum! I really like the first picture of you and Glen. You look so pretty. I'm glad Ginger could be in the pictures too. So cute! Thanks for sharing!
♥ Cute pictures! :)
In middle school I used to walk to an elementary school with Nelli where we both tutored- crazy small world! Pretty photos!! The first and the last are my favorites too:)
Post a Comment