So this is the project I was working on last week. My sister made this same diaper bag, just different fabric.
Glen thinks my bag looks like it came from Zimbabwe. hahahhaha Once he said that, now I don't see it as a diaper bag, but a touristy bag from Zimbabwe. Now I'm not sure if I want to be seen with this at church...it is very bright and busy I spose. ahahhahh
It's funny because I had a delima about choosing the fabric. Should I get something that other people will see and think, "oh, that looks nice" or should I get something more babiesh like..noah's ark or teddy bears? ...or should I get something that I like..bright and colorful?
Well, as you can see, I went with what I like since I'm the one making it. And now, I'm doubting myself. I decided I need to just use this bag since I put time and money into it.
My sister said that her bag is kind of floppy, so I put double interfacing in it and now it's stiff as a board. ahhahahh





9 comments:
Wow you did a great job! I think it looks very Summerish! I say use it. It's your bag, use what you want. :)
I like it! Bright and pretty! It's a great diaper bag and then...when you don't need it for a diaper bag, it'll be OK to use for other things, too. Nice, Summer! ♥
Haha, Summer you're so funny! I'm glad you just did what you like. That's the best choice. It's fun to look at all the different things on it. That bag can be your quiet toy for the baby for awhile =) That's funny that your bag is stiff as a board too. I think that would be better though...easier to get into and not have it falling all over the place. Good job!
Wow, look at all those colors! You did a fabulous job making your diaper bag!
Awesome colors / pattern! Nice job Summer! Little Clodbuster will be proud!
Your post title made me laugh! ha ha ha. It is really colorful and busy! Your bag looks good and not floppy like mine. I wonder which one I would like better when I start using mine - a softer bag or stiffer one like yours? Did you have fun making it? I did mine.
Way to go with making your own diaper bag- I'm impressed:) It is best to use the materials that you Love:)
You are so funny Summer! I think it looks great- I'm sure it would be the envy of any school teacher too!!! I think it will work great for all sorts of things for years to come:)
♥ Good job you! :)
Post a Comment