For FHE last night we went out to the garden and cut down some corn stalks and grabbed some hubbard squash to decorate the front of our house for Halloween and the Fall season.
This right here is about a 60 pound hubbard squash!
Here is just a pic of our yard since we got grass put in. I don't think I've posted any pics of it yet. We'll eventually put rocks and plants in the areas that are just dirt to border the yard.





6 comments:
SO green. It looks beautiful. What I wouldn't give for a yard! So pretty.
That looks super nice, Summer. I really like the color of the house. The pretty green lawn just sets it off. Fun to decorate a bit for the season, huh? Hubbard squash is what my parents always grew in their garden when I was little. I love that squash! ♥
Your place looks really nice! I know your mom wishes she had a house like that. But then what would I do on the weekends?
Cute fall decorations and your grass looks amazing!!!
That looks like fun! I wish we had corn to decorate with! And that squash is so big! Wow! I've never heard of that kind of squash. I wonder what it tastes like. That will feed the whole family (all the in-laws) for family dinner. Are you going to freeze some of it? I got a bunch of squash from a friend's garden, and also a bunch of acorn squash from the store (it was 48 cents each). I cooked them up and put them in bags in the freezer. I thought it was a good and really cheap meal! The lawn looks really nice too. That will be fun to see when you get other plants in as well. Do you know what you're going to get? I'd love to talk about it when I come to visit!
♥ That's the first thing that I noticed was the grass! It's so lush and pretty! :)
Post a Comment