I found out about this place from Rachel's blog. I've never been to a pumpkin patch and after seeing her post about it, I thought it would be a fun family activity.
They had a little gift shop and maze to go through. Ginger liked the maze except for the guy that was dressed up in a scary costume chasing the kids. He made Ginger cry.
We went on a 15 minute hay ride. It was fun, but not what I expected. I always pictured a hay ride to be a little more exciting, like sitting on a pile of hay in the back of a wagon with horses pulling it and running through the field. This ride was very slow, calm and with just a few bumps here and there. oh well, I think Ginger liked it. :)





4 comments:
I want to go through a maze sometime! Fun! Poor Ginger getting scared by the scary guy. I need to figure out if there are any mazes around here. The kids might like it.
Oh, cute! Poor little Ginger cried! That guy does look kind of scary. (Did you read Ali's about the chainsaw guys chasing people?) I really like the picture of her peeking through the hay window. I'm excited to see her again! I hope she will like to play with me when I'm there =)
That looks like a fun outing. I love the colorful pumpkin patch picture. And I REALLY love the picture of Ginger in the straw "window." That looks like a "peek-a-boo" shot. I wanna play with her there! How nice the sun is shining and it's warm enough to be out in just shirt sleeves. Beautiful day. ♥
I want to go too!! I have never been to a pumpkin patch and SO want to go. I'm mad at that guy for scaring poor little Ginger:( He should know better. Looks like fun though and it certainly made for great fall pictures!
Post a Comment