This was Ginger when she was born. Look at that head of hair! Lucky girl. I was hoping that Jack would have a bunch of hair too. Oh well, he's still cute! :)
Aw, Gingi was such a cutie pie. Lots of dark hair that has amazingly turned so blonde! It will be so fun to see how Jack looks in a couple of years. Love those babies!!! ♥
6 comments:
Ginger did have lots of hair! It's cute to see her little face. I can pick out a few little features that I see in her now.
Wow a pound makes a big difference!! ;)
Jentry was born with loads of dark dark hair. Then each kid after him got a little less. Darn it!!
I can't believe Ginger's hair was so dark! It must have lightened up fast- it looks so blonde now. It's fun to see the comparisons:)
Wow look at the difference. I will have to post a baby picture of each of ours to see the difference.
Aw, Gingi was such a cutie pie. Lots of dark hair that has amazingly turned so blonde! It will be so fun to see how Jack looks in a couple of years. Love those babies!!! ♥
She did have a ton of hair! Livvy had the most hair of all my kids! :)
Post a Comment