Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sisters Visit

My sister Wendy flew into town to stay for the week. It was so fun to have her here and show her around our town. I don't get to see her much since she lives so far away.

Holly drove down later in the week to join us. It was fun to all be together.

The pictures above are from the week. Holly made us both baby blankets out of a really cute nursery ryhme material. We watched Pride and Prejudice, scrapbooked and just enjoyed each other's company.
Posted by Picasa
It was fun to have both sisters here for my baby shower that Nelli and Melinda gave me.
While they were here, we bought the Blokus game. (Our friends, the McCally's introduced it to us.) It's such a fun game! I just want to play it over and over. It's kind of like a tetris board game.
Now my sisters are gone and they didn't get to see the baby. :( (I'm still just a 2).
I can't wait till we can have another sister get together.
(check out www.scrapblog.com it's where I made these page layouts. It's fun and free!)

10 comments:

Ali said...

So fun! I'm glad you got to do this post before he came! :) Holly is such a good aunt to double-time the craftiness and give great gifts!! I can't believe you're due in FIVE days- I'm betting the next post we see is an announcement of arrival?/!

Wendy Jean said...

I love the page layouts, Sum! I can't wait to hop on that sight and try it. I did have a fun week and I want to plan on it again next fall!! Thank you!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How FUN! The sister get together sounds like a blast! It's fun to see the "ward" gals at the shower!

I noticed that picture w/blockus right off! So fun! :)

Gail said...

I love getting together with my sisters!! How fun that had to be with them. My sisters and I will be going up to the Christmas Memories at the tri-cities colusium. I am sooo looking forward to it - and the best part is that my sister that I haven't seen for over a year from Alaska is going to be able to make it, but the bad part is that my sister from Wyoming can't make it - I guess four out of five of us together isn't bad though (plus an awesome sister-in-law added into the mix). Can't wait to see that cute little baby of yours - good luck with labor!!

Holly said...

That's fun to see your blog post too! It's fun to see how each of us described our visit and what pictures we picked to put up. It looks like you had fun with the page layouts and putting stickers and borders on. I will have to practice some more and learn to do that too. Sisters For-Evaaaaaa!

Granma Faye said...

I love these pictures and the way you added borders and flowers, etc. So nice. Wow, Summer, your tummy is really stickin' out there! It's definitely time!

Looks like such a fun with Wendy and Holly and at the shower. I was with you in thought and was wishing I could be with you in person! Sister time is pretty special. I just love to see you girls all together. ♥

Kaela said...

So, so, so fun! What a fun thing for the three of you to be able to pull off and hopefully make a tradition:) I hope to be able to do that someday with my sisters! Love the picture collages and am looking forward to seeing the arrival of your new baby who certainly seems to be getting ready to make an appearance:) Holy cow, I am so excited for you!

Elizabeth C said...

That is so neat that both of your sisters could be here to visit! So much fun for you. I love when I get to hang out with my family too.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

It looks like you guys had a Blast- sisters are the best!!

Unknown said...

Still crossing my fingers for you to have that baby tomorrow!! (on my birthday)