Jack looked so adorable in that outfit! I'm glad we could be there for his blessing...even though we pretty much skidded through the front doors! Whew! But, Glen gave a beautiful blessing and I'm sure with your good parenting he will turn out to be a wonderful young man. ♥
That's too bad Dale was so sick! It's kind of fun to see almost the whole family together. Jack's eyes look so pretty--blue in that picture! Wow, I wish my eyes were that blue!
Funny you should say that, Holly. Summer and I decided he has my eye color--navy blue. We wonder whether it will change as he gets older. (?) Well, for now he has Grandma's eyes! (I'm not proud or anything!) ♥
6 comments:
Jack looked so adorable in that outfit! I'm glad we could be there for his blessing...even though we pretty much skidded through the front doors! Whew! But, Glen gave a beautiful blessing and I'm sure with your good parenting he will turn out to be a wonderful young man.
♥
♥ Great pictures! It's fun to see all of your family with all the new babies! :)
what a cute little outfit...I'm sure everyone understood with the weather and all- how frustrating, though!
That's too bad Dale was so sick! It's kind of fun to see almost the whole family together. Jack's eyes look so pretty--blue in that picture! Wow, I wish my eyes were that blue!
Funny you should say that, Holly. Summer and I decided he has my eye color--navy blue. We wonder whether it will change as he gets older. (?) Well, for now he has Grandma's eyes! (I'm not proud or anything!) ♥
What a special day- I'm sure everyone understood too! How neat to be able to have so much family there!!
Post a Comment