Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ginger's big bed

My Aunt Linda happened across this bed and grabbed it for me. She got it for free. My uncle fixed it up and my aunt made some sheets for it and my mom made the top colorful blanket.
Thankyou Linda and Joe! Perfect timing. And thanks to my parents for bringing it down to us. Ginger loves her bed!

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Oh, Summer, did you mean to put up a picture of Ginger in her new bed? I'm missing it! Anyway, I'm so glad Linda & Joe got it for you and that you can use it. Ginger seemed to really love it. Now all you have to do is convince her to STAY in it at nap time and bedtime. hahaha She'll love the new freedom but you might not! hahahaha : ) ♥

Holly said...

Yeah, Mom showed me that bed stuff before she brought it to you. That's so cool that they could get it for you, and I really liked the colorful blanket on top! It makes me want to eat a Popsicle! Hehehe!