Jack at 2 months old. quick facts. 10 pounds 11oz. 23 inches long.
Jack wakes up twice a night to nurse. (much better than every two hours!!) He can lift his head up 90 degrees and roll from back to his side. He smiles easily when I'm face to face with him and talking to him.
We are so grateful that he is a part of our family!





8 comments:
He is quite handsome! Good work you two ;)
He's getting so big! He doesn't even look the same anymore. What a cutie!
♥ He's so cute! I miss that baby stage! :)
so cute! love the big smile!!
It's so fun to see you have a boy. Everything is so girly for Ginger. She's like a little doll. I wonder what Jack will be like and what his interests will be as he gets older. I hope he likes tools and building things. It'd be fun to see him go to work with his dad and learn how to work on houses and be a good handy man. Even if he doesn't do that as a career, it's really nice to know those things. (I'm glad Greg does =)
I think he looks like your dad in the first picture.
Yeah, I really don't see much of the Chandler side in little Jack. Not like we see in Ginger. It will be fun to see how he changes over the year. Cute big toothless laugh! Great pictures, Summer. ♥
Soooo sweet! He looks like such a happy baby!
Post a Comment