Friday, January 23, 2009

My little Punky Brewster!

Mom- you're right, this outfit is really cute on Ginger. Thanks for getting it. Notice the animals in a line on her bed frame? hahah She loves to line them up.


I just thought this was a cute side profile of her. :) squeeze those cheeks!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Cute and wow her hair is really growing out!! ;)

Carrissa Hellewell said...

She has the prettiest eyes!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very cute! Love the side profile! Her hair is getting so long! :)

Wendy Jean said...

her hair is getting long! i like the side profile too.

Holly said...

That's so cute! I like her sideways smiling picture. Haha, remember lining up the animal crackers in the window in the car when we got stuck in a traffic jam? Hahahhahaaha!

Granma Faye said...

Thanks for posting the pics of Ginger in the little outfit. I just loved the colors of all those stripes and knew it would look good on her. That last pictures shows the remnants of babyhood--the full rounded cheeky and nose. Definitely kissably squeezy. ♥

Kaela said...

I don't think I could ever discipline a face like that! She doesn't look like she needs much disciplining though. Way to go lining all those animals up and balancing them Ginger! Cute outfit!!!